ADVANCED MODEL YEAR 2023 – REVOLUTION RECO
But numbers alone don’t do the Reco justice. Even at first glance, the design is impressive, with its striking lines and edges and the prominent Advanced 3D logo.
Frame made of plastic granulate with recycled carbon fibers
Reco is the realization of a great idea: designing more sustainable e-bikes through efficient, advanced manufacturing techniques such as injection molding in Germany. The patented Reco frame technology. The advanced composite material of plastic granulate with 40% recycled carbon fibers from the automotive industry is 100% recyclable and has fantastic noise and shock absorbing properties. Production in Germany saves 68% of C02 emissions. The Reco geometry is based on trekking bike frames with a focus on safe handling and a comfortable riding position.
Fully integrated brake lines and shift cables, routed through the steering head directly into the frame, enhance the ultra-modern look of the plastic frames made from a single mold. Depending on individual requirements, the Reco models are available in a sporty version with Shimano Deore 10-speed gears or for daily touring and commuting with Shimano 5-speed hub gears and low-maintenance Gates timing belts.
Reco – Equipment variants
- Frame shapes: Diamond / Wave
- Frame material:
- Advanced Composite
- Frame heights: S-M / L-XL
- Colors: Raw White (Glossy), Sky Blue (Glossy), Tempera Gold (Matt)
- Forks: SR Suntour XCR 34 ( 80 mm travel) or rigid aluminum fork
- Motor: Bosch
- Performance Line CX 85 Nm
- Batteries: Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh, 625 Wh or 750 Wh
- Gear: Shimano Deore 10-speed, Shimano Nexus 5-speed Gates
- Disc brakes: Shimano MT420 (4 pistons) front / MT410 (2 pistons) rear
Reco – Equipment
- Smart Bosch Kiox 300 display: Great that smart companion! With the Kiox 300, e are connected to your Reco via app. Bosch’s smart network system keeps track of your riding and fitness data. Doesn’t matter if you are on your way to work, finishing a training ride or taking a leisurely ride.
- Bosch Performance Line CX motor (up to 85 Nm): A powerful drive and sleek design: the dynamic Bosch motor has it all. It supports you up to 340 % and a maximum torque of 85 Nm. At the same time, it is very compact and weighs only 2.9 kg.
- Bosch PowerTube battery (up to 750 Wh) fully integrated. This battery has the highest energy density at low weight. Up to 750 Wh the integrated battery from Bosch delivers you. It weighs almost nothing and is easy to remove with one hand.
- Lezyne Classic E500 & Super Bright rear light system: Getting there safely is a priority and the Lezyne LED light system takes care of that. The system always ensures the best visibility. An intelligent brake light is integrated into the taillight. It flashes when you brake and thus provides more safety.